Wednesday, July 24, 2013

waffles for dinner

Mickey Mouse Waffles by Digital Heather
Mickey Mouse Waffles, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

Jason and I went grocery shopping yesterday. I had a strict list we were adhering to.

A Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron was not on that list. It was too cute and too on sale to pass up. We came home so excited that we made waffles for dinner.

I've avoided waffle irons in the past because:

+would we really use it?
+it's a messy appliance
+I don't want to clean it
+The batter sticks
+Waste of money
+etc

I was wrong. At least when it comes to this one. It was so easy to use. So easy in fact that my husband made the waffles himself. The iron stayed clean and not a single waffle stuck. It's also a small appliance so storage won't be an issue.

I love it so much :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment