Thursday, July 18, 2013

a hint of white trash

sunburn2013 by Digital Heather
sunburn2013, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I got such a bad sunburn the other day. I'm a grown adult. I know better. Yeah yeah yeah. Fresh cold aloe from my garden makes everything better.

My birthday was uneventful. My husband made me a beautiful hot mess of a birthday cake. My friend treated me to a manicure. The end. It was really like any other day. Oh well.

My parents' house is almost done. It's been about 6 months since the water damage. Multiple repairs had to be done twice because the jokers that were contracted by the insurance company screwed up so many times. They had to rip out an entire ceiling and do it again because they rushed the job and the first new ceiling came out cracked everywhere. It's been such a joke.

The moral of the story is... I really need to get that Star Wars tattoo touched up. It's getting a hint of white trash to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment