Monday, July 8, 2013

time passes

little and big Bowie by ceck0face
little and big Bowie, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I came across a memory card from 2008 with pictures of Bowie on it. We had just gotten her as a puppy. I don't remember her having the black around her eyes but I guess she did. She still has the three white shapes between her eyes, which we always called her "saguaro." The pic on the right is a recent one. She steels my spot when I get up to go the bathroom or get a drink during the night.

Cleaning my office is like cleaning my bedroom as a kid. I pick something up and look at it or read it and time passes and nothing gets done. It'll happen.

I'm ready to do something awesome that I couldn't do if I was still pregnant. Like get my nose pierced or go to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment