Friday, July 19, 2013

the hanky pankies

frozen blueberries by Digital Heather
frozen blueberries, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I'm still on my smoothie kick. I get a kick out of the pretty little crystals that always grow on my blueberries so finally took a pic.

I had my post-op follow up. Everything is normal and or as expected. Well except a bladder infection-- but that's normal too. I didn't even know I had it. Usually infections like that have me writhing in pain but this one was a nice guy, I guess. Or girl. Oh well. Three days of antibiotics to kick it out and hopefully no subsequent yeast infections. My vagina can be a real bitch.

Got the green light for the hanky pankies but CANNOT get pregnant for at least two cycles. It'll be hard to resist but I'm glad I read up on it.

Lots of dumb women on forums admit their doctors told them to wait a few cycles before getting pregnant, but they waited just a few days and got pregnant again just to miscarry. Again.

Are you an idiot? (Not you, of course. Them.) I refuse to be an idiot if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment