Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the obvious

sunrise by ceck0face
sunrise, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

Good day. Sunshine!

It's officially autumn. I've been able to open the windows in the early morning and late evening on two separate occasions now. It still reaches the triple digits in the afternoon, but oh well.

I started writing a blog for monies, so we'll see how that goes!

Jason's wedding ring came in the mail before mine and before he was home from work. I left it on his desk with a cute note asking, "Will you marry me? Check one" followed with a yes box and a no box. It was a neat surprise. I'm so antsy for them to call so I can go pick mine up! Same goes for my wedding dress.

45 days to go. I'm getting a little nervous. Just about everything getting finished on time and everything going perfect. I'm stating the obvious.

Oh, and of course, he checked yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment