Monday, June 17, 2013

at any minute

9 weeks by ceck0face
9 weeks, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

So if everything is still a-okay, I'm 9 weeks now. This is the first time I'm sharing my tummy. It seems like it really came out of nowhere the last week or so. I know it might not be like this for much longer, but I've been so excited I had to share. Sure, taking pictures and blogging about it might just make it that much harder... but if it helps someone else out there frantically googling then it's worth it.

It's weird because I feel so huge for just 9 weeks. Some women barely look pregnant by this point while others look even bigger than this. It's fascinating. Everyone is different.

We spent Father's day together just cleaning the house and hanging out-- typical Sunday for us. It was a weird day, really. Mother's day was so awesome for us because we were so excited and had just had an awesome ultrasound. Now that it was Jason's turn, it was different. We're staying positive but also remembering to be realistic because something could change at any minute.

Still no cramping or spotting/bleeding. I go back to the high risk obgyn in 3 days. J has to work so I'll be going alone. I'm unhappy about it because I'll have to hear either amazing or terrible news all by myself. I'm rooting for the amazing, of course.

My baby tinman needs a heart(beat). So, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment