Sunday, June 23, 2013

secrets on the internet

play horse by ceck0face
play horse, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

So this blog gets a ridiculous amount of traffic. It baffles me because it's kind of a secret. Okay, I know there aren't any secrets on the internet. I don't really do this for an audience either, so I'm intrigued.

Have you seen the movie It's Pat? If you haven't, it was based on an SNL skit from the 90s. Julia Sweeney plays an androgynous character who ultimately marries a similar character played by my long-time running crush, Dave Foley. Anyway, Pat's stalker neighbor Kyle steals Pat's diary thinking it will reveal secrets. The laptop diary instead goes into great detail about things like buying and returning a bath mat. My point is-- I don't feel like my blog is much different.

So who are you? Why do you read? Why do you come back for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment