Monday, September 10, 2012

when I'm a millionaire

french lace cookie by ceck0face
french lace cookie, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

This is a cookie recipe that I did an article for over the summer. You can check it out here.

Having said that, it's actually my one year anniversary writing on HubPages. Pretty crazy how time flies (excuse the cliche) but also I never saw this coming. I didn't think I'd stick it out and here I am.

I'm excited for Autumn! Along with the other 50 classic reasons, it also means the Arizona weather will cool down a tad and I can do tons of baking. I won't have to worry about my AC working that much harder when it's 115 degrees outside and I'm running the oven like a crazy lady. Small price to pay for doing things you love? Well no. Almost three hundred dollars for summertime electricity is far from small-- but someday when I'm a millionaire, it will be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment