Thursday, June 21, 2012

nine days and 19 recipes left

pink popcorn by ceck0face
pink popcorn, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I had some kind of stomach bug the other day and it completely threw off my rhythm. I have nine days and 19 recipes left. I can do this.

Oh, I didn't even tell you. One of my recipes won! I'm happy of course, but since winning wasn't the goal, I'm still pushing til the end of the month. If a second recipe won, I'd be on cloud nine. I don't think I've ever used that expression. What does that say about me / the situation. Hmm.

Called my dad on Father's day. He was hoping I was calling with baby news, but nope, not yet. He then proceeded to tell me the ins and outs of the time one of our horses was struggling to get pregnant. True dad fashion.

Food break down.

Day 08 - Old Fashioned Coffee Cake with Chocolate Icing
Day 09 - No-Bake Double Berry Cake Squares
Day 10 - Pink Strawberry Popcorn Balls
Day 11 - Heavenly Carrot Soufflé

More another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment