Monday, June 11, 2012

some serious mileage

making popsicles! by ceck0face
making popsicles!, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I think I forgot I was taking a picture of the popsicle. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm a conceited camera hog or whore-- who knows.

The ants in my kitchen are back. I can't blame them. My kitchen has been smelling delicious lately. I'm putting some serious mileage on my kitchenware. I want a standalone mixer and I need a food processor. Notice I specified between the want and need. I also want a blender I saw the other day just because it's turquoise. I already have one. But you know me. Or do you?

Day 1 - Ciabatta Bread Pudding
Day 2 - French Lace Cookie Cups with Fresh Fruit
Day 3 - Cherry Craisin Oat Bars
Day 4 - Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding Cake
Day 5 - Peach Moo Milkshake
Day 6 - Chocolate Buttermilk Bread
Day 7 - Simple Potato Scones

Technically, I'm only two days behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment