Sunday, March 18, 2012

monster posters

monster dining room by Digital Heather
monster dining room, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

This took forever. I'm not in love with how it came out, but I'm too exhausted to care. They'll stay like this until we move. It required much more math and measuring than Jason or I care to do for at least a year.

I also really hate the uneven white borders that most have. I've had the posters since I was in college but finally got around to getting frames. Anything smaller is an awkward size that probably doesn't exist and I hate thinking about pricing out custom framing. Ugh. Maybe someday when we're rich.

I still need Bride of Frankenstein. I don't really want Phantom of the Opera-- I'm not a fan? And it's true, I have Dracula twice, but I really like both versions. We have some other monster posters that didn't fit-- physically or theme wise and I'm not sure what we'll do with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment