Monday, December 5, 2011

drunk when I shouldn't have been

Christmas Class by Digital Heather
Christmas Class, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I always thought Snooki had an "e." I laughed at the time, but now I wish I would have bought this. I can't deny that I watch the shore. It intrigues me. At the end of the day it's just a show about people that belong to a different circle or culture than myself. I guess that's why I find it interesting.

It's easy to laugh at these kids and call them idiots, but they're just people too. I'd probably say and do stupid things if I was living my golden years in front of a camera. I've been drunk when I shouldn't have been and gotten into a very public argument or two. I'm not a better person and they're not any less.

Wow. Christmas makes me very compassionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment