Thursday, May 16, 2013

an absolute miracle

pregnancy test by ceck0face
pregnancy test, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

I was supposed to have a Davinci surgery to remove my endo on April 25th. It was my second surgery. The surgery was almost cancelled a dozen times because it felt like the universe was working against me and at times I wondered if it was a way of telling me I needed to avoid this procedure. I prayed about it and left it in God's Hands. When I got to the hospital that morning to check in they ended up cancelling my surgery and sending me home because I was pregnant.

It was an absolute miracle. We had been trying to have a baby for a year and a half. Everyone always said we would get pregnant when we stopped trying but I never had the guts to stop aggressively trying. We still don't know how far I am and I'll save that for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment