Thursday, July 7, 2011

a little creativity

window with vines by ceck0face
window with vines, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

Snapped this pic while taking a tour of a wedding venue this morning.

I'm still sick but wedding planning keeps me busy. If I list everything we've done or decided on, I'll feel accomplished, so here goes...

-ceremony venue chosen, deposit tomorrow
-wedding dress
-wedding dress deposit
-first dress fitting
-bridesmaid dresses almost chosen
-shoes chosen
-groom's attire chosen
-groomsmen attire chosen
-stylist and make-up artist chosen
-reception venue chosen
-food established and provided by venue
-centerpieces chosen
-photographer chosen
-wedding cake topper chosen
-first dance/song picked out

Still need to...
-taste test with chef
-pick wedding cake
-get a dj
-pick out wedding music
-hire mariachi band
-send invitations
-secure transportation
-visit flower shop
-decide birdcage VS veil
-find a priest
-find a rabbi

I'm probably forgetting stuff at the moment.

I was so stressed and thought I needed a wedding planner so I could just focus on my health. I got this! Everyone is a big help so far! I'll say your name so you know I mean it... Jason, Robin, Sara(h), Elysia.

Tackling some homemade invitations tomorrow and hopefully with a little creativity and dog shampoo, they'll be better than the ones I wanted for a thousand bucks.

More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment