Saturday, November 23, 2013

Baby, it's Cold Outside

I feel like November is on fast forward.

I cracked a molar on french bread but you'd never know because my dentist is a wizard.

My hair is getting LONG!

I've been super busy working. I made french toast coated with cereal, sweet potato soup, yummy muffins and a fall salad. Did some fall crafting here and here and here. Made some Christmas crafts here and here.

It rained for two days straight and I loved it. It was wet enough for my rain boots and cold enough for my favorite thermal shirts.

A neighborhood kid threw a ball in our yard twice and twice he scaled the 5+ ft brick wall to retrieve it himself. My inner spinster unleashed on him and his guardians.

I get so much excitement out of being a cat in the new Super Mario 3D World.

I'm jonesing for Dance Moms sooooo bad. I've been watching Orange is the New Black to cope, I guess. There are parts (dynamics, relationships, themes) that remind me a bit of the loony bin.

It's almost Chanukkah and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is at our home this year. We bought a massive Turkey last night.

We've been in our new home for just about a year (about a week to go). I've planned a cute photo for then.

No comments:

Post a Comment