Friday, May 20, 2011

3 years ago

puffy cheeks by ceck0face
puffy cheeks, a photo by Digital Heather on Flickr.

It's late and I can't sleep. I'm looking through old pictures.

I've been on short term disability for almost two months. I spend all of my time in bed without much else to do, so here I am.

We took this picture the day Jason asked me to marry him-- I can't believe that was 3 years ago almost to the day.

We've only recently started making actual wedding plans. Since we're both home all day (I'm not working and he stopped working to take care of me) we have watched marathons of shows about weddings, wedding dresses, wedding cakes, and the housewives of New Jersey (although the latter has no inspirational value, of course).

I wish I was back on Jones Beach instead of stuck in my bed. It's nice to catch up on video games, but I'd rather be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment