Thursday, January 3, 2013

for business or pleasure

Christmas came and went. It's been far too long since I last blogged-- for business or pleasure.

My husband and I spent the entire month of November preparing to move 72 miles west of where we were currently living. The homeowners decided to put their home on the market and we began a tedious search (no stairs, enclosed backyard, etc). We moved into a new house on December 1st and we still aren't even fully unpacked. It's a lovely house and only about four years old with one previous owner. Sadly, it's out in the middle of almost nowhere. We live one street away from some of our favorite friends and technically we live an hour closer to Disney. Otherwise, it's a gas-hungry commute to the east valley to my husband's job and my mom's house.

I had to quit my job at the bookstore which was pretty upsetting. I'm applying for anything I can find out here in the west valley and also hurrying to get my office/craft room set up so I can get back to projects and blogging until I find work.

No comments:

Post a Comment